- Cardstock (White)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Gold Paint Pen
- Ink Pad (Black Permanent)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paints or Markers
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 4" x 6 1/4" piece of white cardstock, and fold it in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4" x 3 1/8" piece of patterned paper from the Plan Your Day Cardstock Pad, edge the patterned paper with a gold paint pen and adhere it to the front of the card base with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 2 5/8" x 3 1/2" piece of coordinating patterned paper from the Plan Your Day Cardstock Pad, edge the patterned paper with a gold paint pen and adhere it to the front of the card base (centered) with adhesive foam tape.
- Stamp the Sending You Love phrase and several envelopes onto white cardstock, and color the phrase and images using paints or markers. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped phrase and images, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
- Edge the die-cuts with a gold paint pen.
- Cut by hand a 1 1/4" x 2 1/2" fishtail banner out of white cardstock, and edge it with a gold paint pen. Adhere the banner to the card base with adhesive foam tape along the left edge, approximately 3/4" from the top fold.
- Adhere the Sending You Love phrase to the banner with adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere one of the die-cut envelopes to the right side of the card base near the center with adhesive foam tape. Using scissors, cut the arrows from the remaining envelope die-cuts, and adhere the envelopes arranged in a pile at the bottom of the card, some with adhesive foam tape and some with liquid adhesive.