- Cardstock (Pink, White)
- Adhesive Flat Dots
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Embossing Ink Pad (Clear)
- Embossing Powder (Gold)
- Enamel Dots (Pink)
- Heat Tool
- Paper Trimmer
- Ribbon (Pink)
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of white cardstock, and fold it in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" piece of pink cardstock. Adhere the pink cardstock to the card front with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 4" x 6" piece of blue floral patterned paper with the rectangle in the middle from the Springtime Cardstock Pad.
- Using a clear embossing ink pad, stamp in the middle of the rectangle the Happy Birthday phrase from the Blooming Sentiments set.
- Sprinkle gold embossing powder on top of the stamped phrase, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the image.
- Adhere with double-sided tape the blue floral paper to the center of the card front.
- Tie pink ribbon into a double bow, and adhere the bow with an adhesive flat dot to the top left side of the card front.
- Embellish the bottom of the card with three enamel dots.