Live Life in Full Bloom Frame #2
Combine a refreshing sentiment with power of flower dies, stamps and embossing folders from the Sizzix Bloom & Blossom collection.
- Cardstock (Gold, Maroon)
- 4" x 6" Picture Frame
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Embossing Powder (Gold)
- Flower Embellishments
- Gold Paint Pen
- Heat Tool
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Ink Pad (Clear Embossing)
- Paper Trimmer
- Sequins (Gold)
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 5 3/4" piece of gold cardstock.
- Emboss the gold cardstock with the Floral Blossom embossing folder. Insert the embossed gold cardstock inside the frame.
- Die-cut an oval from the Ovals set out of maroon cardstock. Edge the oval with a gold paint pen.
- Using clear embossing ink, stamp the Live Life in Full Bloom phrase onto the maroon oval. Sprinkle gold embossing powder over the stamped phrase, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the image.
- Adhere the maroon oval to the center of the gold embossed cardstock with adhesive foam dots. Adhere sequins to each side of the oval with hot glue.
- Wrap twine around the top of the frame three times. Adhere the twine in place with hot glue.
- Tie four bows out of twine, and stack the bows on top of each other to form a flower. Adhere the bows together with hot glue. Adhere the layered twine flower to the top left corner of the frame over the wrapped twine with hot glue.
- Adhere flower embellishments to the center of the layered twine flower with hot glue.