- Cardstock (Gold Glitter, White)
- Watercolor Paper (White)
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Ink Pad (Clear Embossing)
- Paper Trimmer
- Watercolor Palette
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 5" piece of white cardstock. Fold it in half horizontally to create a card base.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of gold glitter cardstock. Center and adhere the gold glitter cardstock to the card base with adhesive foam dots.
- Cut a 4" x 4 1/2" piece of white watercolor paper.
- Using a paintbrush and watercolor palette, add green and pink to the top and bottom of the watercolor paper. Set it aside to dry. Once the watercolor is dry, die-cut all the corners with the corner embellishment from the You're Invited set.
- Using clear embossing ink, stamp the Thank You phrase onto the center of the watercolor paper. Sprinkle gold embossing powder over the stamped phrase, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the image.
- Center and adhere the watercolor paper to the gold glitter cardstock with double-sided tape.