Party Fans Garland
Here's a party decoration with plenty of fans! Mix colors, patterns and pom-poms to create a one-of-a-kind garland that's sure to brighten any room.
- Cardstock (Light Blue, Peach)
- Patterned Paper (Floral)
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Embossing Powder (Gold)
- Heat Tool
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks
- Ink Pen (Clear Embossing)
- Twine (Gold)
- Die-cut the small Party Fans three times out of light blue cardstock.
- Using the embossing pen, ink the edge of each fan. Sprinkle gold embossing powder over the edges, and shake off the excess powder. Use a heat tool to set the embossed edges.
- Accordion fold the die-cut fans. Adhere the three fans together on the ends with double-sided tape to form a circle.
- Gather the fans in a circle, and add a dot of hot glue to the center. Once dry, adhere a pom-pom to the center of the circle with hot glue.
- Adhere the gold twine to the back of the circle with hot glue.
- Repeat the above steps with peach cardstock and patterned paper for the desired number of circles on the garland.