Hello Straw & Tassel Bottle
No party would be complete without the decorative details. Add a few magical touches to your straws and bottles with the Sizzix Let's Celebrate collection and you'll easily quench your thirst for creative fun.
Theme: Decorative Elements
- Cardstock (Gold Glitter, Pink, Turquoise, White)
- Fabric (Pink, Turquoise)
- Glue Stick
- Gold Paint Pen
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks
- Liquid Adhesive
- Milk Jar
- Paper Straw
- Paper Trimmer
- Ribbon (Gold)
- Spray Paint (Gold)
- Twine (White)
- Paint the milk jar with gold spray paint. Set the jar aside to dry.
- Cut a 1 3/4" x 8" piece of gold glitter cardstock. Adhere the gold glitter cardstock to the body of the jar with hot glue.
- Cut a 1" length of gold ribbon, fold it in half to create a loop and adhere the ends together with hot glue.
- Die-cut twice the Tassel out of pink and turquoise fabric. Layer the two pieces of fabric on top of each other. Adhere the gold ribbon loop to the edge of the layered fabrics with hot glue. Roll the fabrics to create the Tassel, and secure the Tassel with hot glue.
- Cut a 1" length of gold ribbon, and wrap it around the neck of the Tassel with hot glue.
- Wrap twine around the neck of the milk jar 10 times. Loop the Tassel through the twine, and tie a knot in the twine.
- Cut a 1" x 2" piece of white cardstock. Using scissors, cut the end into a banner shape. Edge the banner with a gold paint pen.
- Attach an Adhesive Sheet to the back of a turquoise Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Die-cut the word Hello from the Floral Bunch Flip and Fold set out of the prepared turquoise sheet. Remove the adhesive backing from the phrase, and adhere to the center of the tag.
- Die-cut twice the flowers from the Floral Bunch set out of pink cardstock. Adhere the flowers to the tag with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the tag to a paper straw with liquid adhesive, and place the straw in the milk jar.