Floral Bunch Ornament
Every party needs some sparkle! Highlight the intricate details of this 3-D ornament with rhinestones and gold foil to make a decorating delight.
- Cardstock (Peach)
- Glue Stick
- Gold Foil
- Liquid Adhesive
- Twine (Gold)
- Die-cut the Floral Bunch four times out of peach cardstock.
- Using a glue stick, apply a layer of glue over the floral and leaf areas on the front of each die-cut. Rub gold foil over the areas with glue.
- Fold each Floral Bunch die-cut in half at the center. Adhere with liquid adhesive the back half side of one die-cut to the back half side of another die-cut, repeating with all four die-cuts to create a 3-D ornament.
- Adhere rhinestones to the center of the die-cuts with liquid adhesive.
- Loop twine through the top of the ornament, and tie a knot.