Thank You Cupcake Celebration Waterfall Card
Someone's in for a treat! There are three scoops of thanks in this engaging card that literally flips with fun. Find more all-occasion inspiration with the Made with Love collection by Lori Whitlock.
- Cardstock (Blue, Pink, White, White Glitter, Yellow)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Ink Pad (Black)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- String (White)
- Cut a 6" x 6" piece of pink cardstock. Fold it in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" square of patterned paper, and adhere it with double-sided tape to the card front.
- Cut a 1 3/4" x 3" piece of patterned paper. Adhere it with double-sided tape to the center of the card front
- Cut a 3/4" x 2 3/4" strip of blue cardstock, and adhere it with double-sided tape to the bottom of the card front.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock the shutter shape from the Bag, Favor w/Scallop Top set. Adhere the shutter to the center of the tag with brads on each side of the shutter.
- Die-cut the three squares from the Bag, Favor w/Scallop Top set out of patterned paper and cardstock.
- Adhere with double-sided tape each of the three squares onto the shutter, only placing adhesive at the top.
- Die-cut three ice cream scoops from the Bag, Favor w/Scallop Top set out of solid and glitter cardstock.
- Adhere each of the scoops on top of the squares on the shutter with adhesive foam dots.
- Tie string through the bottom of the shutter.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock the circle tag from the Bag, Favor w/Scallop Top set.
- Using black ink, stamp the Thank You phrase from A Gift for You Tag set onto the white circle tag.
- Tie string through the tag, and attach the tag to the left brad on the shutter.