Make it a banner birthday! The Made with Love collection by Lori Whitlock offers easy-to-make shapes for party planning success.
- Cardstock (Blue, Dark Pink, Green, Kraft, Pink, White Glitter, Yellow)
- Patterned Paper (Two Coordinating Patterns)
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Baker's Twine
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Liquid Adhesive
- Die-cut 26 tags from A Gift for You Tag set out of the following assorted colors of cardstock: six yellow, six blue, six pink and eight green. (Note: The tags will be double-sided, for a total of 13 tags to create the banner.)
- Die-cut out of patterned paper three 1/2" squares from the Card, Celebration Waterfall set. Adhere the three patterned squares to three yellow tags with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of a coordinating patterned paper another three 1/2" squares from the Card, Celebration Waterfall set. Adhere the second set of three patterned squares to three pink tags with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of pink cardstock three stars from the Card, Celebration Waterfall set. Adhere the three pink stars with adhesive foam dots to the three yellow tags that are already layered with patterned squares.
- Die-cut four birds from the Card, Celebration Waterfall set out of pink cardstock for the base of the bird and dark pink for the top layer of the bird. Adhere the bird layers together with liquid adhesive to create four layered birds. Adhere the four birds to four green tags with adhesive foam dots.
- Die-cut out of white glitter cardstock three ice cream scoops from the Card, Celebration Waterfall set. Die-cut three cones out of kraft cardstock.
- Adhere the cones to three blue tags with liquid adhesive. Adhere with adhesive foam dots the ice cream scoops to the top of the cones.
- Die-cut out of yellow cardstock three hearts from the Box, Favor w/Thanks set.
- Adhere the three yellow hearts with adhesive foam dots to the three pink tags that are already layered with patterned squares.
- Lay out the blank tags in this repeating order: green, yellow, blue and pink.
- Lay a long piece of twine along the top of the blank tags. Adhere the twine to the tags with liquid adhesive.
- Layer the embellished tags on top of the blank tags with liquid adhesive, matching the colors.