Gift Tag CardProject #18644
Tag someone special! With the Book Club collection by Eileen Hull, you can easily make your own whimsical embellishments, not just for journaling, but for cards, tags and more!
Products Used662810-Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Credit Card Sleeve & Tags 662811-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Journaling Cards, Flowers & Leaves 662812-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Journaling Cards, Hearts
- Cardstock (Light Blue, Light Pink, White Glitter, White Swiss Dot)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Dots
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Epoxy Dot (White)
- Hole Punch
- Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge
- Ink Pad (Pink)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Ribbon (Two Coordinating Ribbons)
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 8" strip of light pink cardstock, and fold it in half. Create a folded card base by placing the short edge of the large credit card shape from the Credit Card Sleeve & Tags set slightly over the folded edge of the light pink cardstock. Once cut, this will create a folded tag shape.
- Using an ink blending tool, add pink ink to the front edges of the folded tag.
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of patterned paper. Center and adhere the patterned paper to the top of the folded tag with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of light pink cardstock the small credit card from the Credit Card Sleeve & Tags set. With an ink blending tool, add pink ink to the edges of the small card shape. Center and adhere the light pink card to the top of the patterned paper with adhesive foam dots.
- Die-cut out of white Swiss dot cardstock the large tag shape. Using an ink blending tool, add pink ink to the edges.
- Die-cut out of light blue cardstock and light pink cardstock one set of flowers from the Journaling Cards, Flowers & Leaves set. Stack one small, light pink flower on top of one large, light blue flower, and adhere them together with liquid adhesive. Add one small white epoxy dot to the center of the flower. Adhere the flower stack to the top of the white Swiss dot tag with liquid adhesive. Adhere the tag to the top of the small light pink credit card shape at an angle with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of light blue cardstock the small tab shape from the Credit Card Sleeve & Tags set. Die-cut out of white glitter cardstock three small hearts from the Journaling Cards, Hearts set. Adhere the hearts to the top of the light blue tab with liquid adhesive. Cut a 1" x 6" strip of patterned paper. Fold the strip around the entire tag base to create a belly band. Adhere the two ends of the strip together with liquid adhesive. Center and adhere the light blue tab to the front of the belly band with double-sided tape. Place the belly band around the folded tag base.
- Punch a hole at the top of the tag. Tie two different ribbons through the hole, and trim off the excess.