- Cardstock (Gray, Green, Pink, Rose Gold, White)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Gift Bag (White)
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Tissue Paper (Silver)
- Die-cut out of a pink Brite-ons sheet a large circle from the Circles set. Die-cut out of a white cardstock a smaller circle from the same set.
- Die-cut the Buena Suerte phrase out of pink cardstock and again out of rose gold cardstock. Layer and adhere together
- the two phrases with liquid adhesive, allowing some of the pink cardstock to show. Adhere the layered phrase to the white circle with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the white circle to the pink Brite-ons circle with adhesive foam tape. Set the layered circles aside.
- Cut a 4" x 5" piece of gray cardstock, and adhere it to the gift bag with double-sided tape.
- Cut a 3 5/8" x 4 3/4" piece of white cardstock, and adhere it on top of the gray cardstock with double-sided tape.
- Die-cut out of a green cardstock a large banner from the Banners set. Die-cut out of white cardstock a small banner from
- the same set. Layer and adhere the small white banner to the large green banner with adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere the layered circles to the layered banners with adhesive foam tape.
- Adhere all of the layered pieces to the gift bag with adhesive foam tape.
- Fill the bag with sliver tissue paper.