- Cardstock (Aqua, Gold, White)
- Patterned Paper
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Ribbon (Gray)
- Tag (White)
- Twine (Gold)
- Die-cut out of aqua cardstock a large circle from the Circles, Dotted set. Die-cut out of a pink Brite-ons sheet a smaller circle from the same set.
- Die-cut out of white cardstock a circle from the Circles set.
- Cut a 2 5/8" x 1 1/8" piece of patterned paper. Adhere the patterned paper to the bottom half of the tag with liquid adhesive.
- Layer and adhere the pink circle to the white circle with liquid adhesive, leaving some of the white showing.
- Die-cut out of gold cardstock the word Amiga from the Amiga y Amigo set. Adhere the word to the center of the layered circles with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the layered circles to the aqua cardstock with adhesive foam tape. Adhere all of the layered circles to the tag with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut out of a pink Brite-ons sheet a heart outline and out of white cardstock the heart center from the Caja de Regalitos die. Adhere both hearts to the bottom of the tag over the patterned paper with adhesive foam tape.
- Tie a gray ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag, and tie gold twine around the ribbon.