Barrel Cactus Planter
Inspired by nature, this sharp-looking table décor is perfect for your home or party with many prickly possibilities.
|20" x 20"||Green wool||Cut (6) Barrel Cactuses|
|4" x 4"||Yellow wool||Cut (4) flowers|
|3||Pearl head pins|
|1 package||Polyester fiberfill|
|1 package||Dried moss|
- Finished Size: 5" x 5"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
Assembling the Project:
- Stitch two Barrel Cactuses together around the perimeter using a 1/4" seam allowance. Make three sets.
- Stack the sets on top of each other, and stitch through all thicknesses down the middle.
- Stuff each section with polyester fiberfill.
- Glue the Barrel Cactus in place in a pot.
- Glue moss around the base of the Barrel Cactus.
- Pin flowers to the top of the Barrel Cactus with the pearl head pins.