- Cardstock (Aqua, Black, Gold, White, Yellow)
- Adhesive Foam Tape
- Double-Sided Tape
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut an 11 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of black cardstock, and fold it in half to create a card base.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of white cardstock. Emboss the white panel with the Smile Emojis embossing folder.
- Cut a 4 1/8" x 5 7/8" panel of aqua cardstock.
- Layer the white embossed panel on the aqua panel with double-sided tape. Adhere the layered panel to the black card base with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut out of yellow cardstock the head from the Emojis die.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock the smile and sunglasses from the Emojis die. Adhere the smile and sunglasses to the head with liquid adhesive.
- Adhere the head to the embossed panel with adhesive foam tape.
- Die-cut out of gold cardstock the word Smile from the Smile Emojis set. Adhere the word to the card front with liquid adhesive.