Made with Love Shaker Pocket
Want to brighten someone's day? Make an elegant shaker pocket that's filled with sequins, confetti and whole lot of love and you'll get more smiles than you can shake a card at!
- Cardstock (Gold, Gold Glitter)
- Clear Sealable Bag
- Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner
- Liquid Adhesive
- Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 4" x 4 1/4" piece of an ivory Brite-ons Paper Sheet. Using the Impresslits Embossing Folder, die-cut and emboss the Made with Love frame out of the ivory sheet.
- Cut a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" acetate square.
- Adhere the acetate square to the back of the ivory Made with Love embossed frame with liquid adhesive.
- Cut a 5" x 5" gold cardstock square. Attach an Adhesive Sheet to the back of the gold cardstock square. Die-cut twice the Made with Love phrase out of the prepared gold cardstock.
- Remove the adhesive backing from one gold phrase, and adhere the phrase to the center of the acetate. Set aside the second gold phrase.
- Die-cut the confetti out of a pink Brite-ons Paper Sheet.
- Slide the finished Made with Love frame inside a clear sealable bag, and add sequins and the die-cut confetti. Seal the bag.
- Cut a strip of gold glitter cardstock. Adhere the strip around the top of the bag with double-sided tape.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the second gold phrase. Align and adhere the phrase on the bag where the phrase on the acetate panel is showing through the bag.