|4" x 6"||Solid blue||Cut (1) Car*|
|3" x 3"||Solid black||Cut (2) wheels*|
|2" x 2"||Solid white||Cut (2) hubcaps*|
|Fat 1/8**||Blue dot print||Cut (1) Baby Bib|
|10" x 12"||Batting|
|Fat 1/8||Blue stripe print||Cut (1) mirror-image Baby Bib|
|1 package||Lightweight fusible adhesive|
|1" x 1"||Hook-and-loop fastener|
- Finished Size: 8" x 10"
- All seam allowances are 1/4" unless noted.
- Fat 1/8 = approximately 9" x 22"
- * = Adhere fusible adhesive to back of fabric before die-cutting the shapes.
- ** = Layer the fabric and batting, and quilt before die-cutting the shapes.
Assembling the Project:
- Place the Car, wheels and hubcaps on the Baby Bib and heat fuse in place using an iron.
- Stitch around the Car, wheels and hubcaps.
- With right sides together, stitch along the edge of the Baby Bib, leaving a 3" opening.
- Trim the seam allowance.
- Turn the Baby Bib right side out, and press.
- Stitch the opening closed.
- Stitch the hook-and-loop fastener to the flap and front edge.