Other Supplies: Cardstock (Orange, Purple, Silver Glitter), Idea-ology Mini Paper Stash - Halloween by Tim Holtz, Baker's Twine (Black-and-White Combo), Black Tissue Paper, Distress Ink (Black Soot) by Tim Holtz, Glue Gun, Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool, Scissors, Silver Tinsel Twine
- Die-cut the Treat Bag out of purple cardstock.
- Lay the Treat Bag open on the Cutting Pad, and place a Frightening Face in the center of the Treat Bag. Run through the machine.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of orange cardstock, and adhere it to the inside of the Treat Bag to show through the Frightening Face. Assemble the Treat Bag.
- Cut a 2 3/4" x 1" strip of black tissue paper. Cut strips into the tissue paper to create fringe. Use the Glue Gun to adhere the fringe strip to the bottom of the Treat Bag, approximately 1/2" from the bottom. Cut a strip of Halloween Paper Stash to fit below the fringe, ink the patterned strip with Distress Ink (Black Soot) and adhere it below the black fringe.
- Die-cut out of silver glitter cardstock the word Boo from the Halloween Side-Order Set. Cut a 1/2" x 2" piece of Halloween Paper Stash, adhere the word to the back of the Halloween paper and punch a hole at the top to create a tag. Add Distress Ink (Black Soot) to the tag as desired.
- Punch a hole at the top of each side of the Treat Bag, and thread tinsel twine through the holes to create a handle. Tie the tag on the Treat Bag with twine.