Mi Cafecito Mi Amor Bag
Pour your heart into your next project! This coffee-themed gift bag is fun to make and give with dies and stamps from the My Happy Life collection by Crafty Chica.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Kraft, White), Patterned Paper, Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Gift Bag (Small, Kraft), Ink Pad (Black), Markers (Assorted Colors), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon (Purple), Scissors
- From the Mi Cafecito Mi Amor set, stamp the coffee cup onto white cardstock and a heart onto a sheet of purple patterned paper. Color in the coffee cup with markers.
- Attach a Foam Adhesive Sheet to the back of the coffee cup and heart. Align the corresponding Framelits dies over the stamped images, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits dies in place while the shapes are being cut.
- From the Circles set, die-cut one Circle out of cream cardstock and a slightly smaller Circle out of kraft cardstock.
- Cut a 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of red patterned paper from the My Happy Life #2 Cardstock Pad. Adhere the red patterned paper to the front of the kraft gift bag. Layer and adhere the Circles to the gift bag over the red patterned paper.
- Peel off the backing from the Foam Adhesive Sheets on the back of the coffee cup and heart, and adhere the coffee cup to the center of the Circles and the heart to the top left side of the gift bag.
- Fill the bag with goodies, and embellish as desired.