Make any day a little more magical with these wonderful wands. Unicorns make the perfect toppers for your enchanting party favors.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Light Blue, Pink, White, White Glitter), Embellishments (Decorative Flowers, Rhinestones), Glue Gun, Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge, Ink Pads (Peach, Pink), Paper Trimmer, Ribbon, Scissors, Wooden Dowels
- Attach Adhesive Sheets to light blue, white and white glitter cardstock.
- Die-cut the intricate Unicorn shape out of the adhesive-backed white cardstock and again out of the adhesive-backed white glitter cardstock. With the same die, die-cut the eye out of the adhesive-backed light blue cardstock. Die-cut the solid Unicorn background shape out of pink cardstock.
- On the white Unicorn, add pink and peach ink as desired to the mane and tail, and add peach ink to the horn and all around the edges.
- Remove the backing from the inked white Unicorn (discarding the cutout pieces), and adhere the inked white Unicorn to the solid pink Unicorn. Remove the backing from the cutout pieces of the white glitter Unicorn, and adhere the white glitter cutout pieces to the cutout spaces on the layered Unicorn. Remove the backing from the blue eye, and adhere the eye to the layered Unicorn.
- Use the Glue Gun to adhere the Unicorn to a wooden dowel.
- Tie ribbon on the dowel, and add additional embellishments to the Unicorn as desired.
- Repeat steps 1–6 to create additional Unicorn wands.