Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Silver Glitter, White), Vellum, Adhesive Foam Dots, Embossing Ink Pad (Clear), Embossing Powder (White), Heat Tool, Ink Pad (Blue), Paper Towel, Paper Trimmer, Ribbon, Sandwich Bag, Sequins (Silver), Small Stars (Silver), Water Spritzer
- Begin with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. Set the card base aside.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock.
- Cut along two sides of a sandwich bag, leaving the middle intact. Apply blue ink to both sides of the sandwich bag. Spritz with water, and close the sandwich bag. Gently move around the ink with your fingers on the outside of the bag.
- Open up the sandwich bag, and lay the piece of white cardstock face down on the right side. Pick up the cardstock, and blot any remaining excess ink on the cardstock with a paper towel.
- Repeat step 4 on the left side of the bag. Allow the cardstock to dry, and then adhere it to the card front.
- Stamp the large Hanukkah star onto blue cardstock with an embossing ink pad. Sprinkle white embossing powder over the image, and shake off the excess. Dry the image with a heat tool. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped image, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut.
- Stamp the dotted star twice onto blue cardstock with an embossing ink pad. Sprinkle white embossing powder over the images, and shake off the excess. Dry the image with a heat tool. Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped images, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shapes are being cut.
- Apply an Adhesive Sheet to the back of silver glitter cardstock.
- Die-cut the words Happy and Hanukkah from the adhesive-backed silver glitter cardstock.
- Cut a 2" x 4 1/4" strip of blue cardstock. Adhere the die-cut words to the strip of blue cardstock.
- Tie a piece of white ribbon around the left side of the blue cardstock.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 4 1/4" strip of vellum.
- Adhere the blue cardstock to the vellum strip, leaving a border of vellum showing at the top and bottom of the blue cardstock.
- Adhere the layered strip to the bottom of the card base.
- Adhere the large star to the top center of the card.
- Adhere the two small stars to the right of the large star with adhesive foam dots.
- Embellish as desired with sequins and small stars.