Other Supplies: Cardstock (Brown, Green, Kraft, Red, White), Patterned Paper (Gingham), Glue Gun, Foam Brush, Greenery, Hole Punch, Liquid Adhesive, Mason Jar Lid, Paper Trimmer, Sandpaper, Scissors, Twine, White Acrylic Paint
- Using a foam brush, paint a Mason jar lid with white acrylic paint. Set the lid aside to dry. Once dry, distress the paint on the lid with sandpaper.
- Die-cut the gingerbread girl base out of kraft cardstock. Attach a Foam Adhesive Sheet to brown cardstock, and die-cut the top layering gingerbread girl shape. Peel off the backing, and adhere the brown top layering shape to the kraft gingerbread girl base.
- Die-cut the gingerbread girl embellishment pieces out of green, red and white cardstock. Adhere the embellishment pieces to the gingerbread girl.
- Using a pencil, trace a circle on gingham patterned paper to fit the top of the jar lid. Cut out the circle with scissors. Adhere the circle to the lid with hot glue. Adhere the gingerbread girl to the center of the gingham circle.
- Punch a hole through the lid, and tie twine through the hole.
- Embellish as desired.