Add a fun twist to your party décor with a bouquet of blooming bows! With the Gift & Gather collection, you can easily make your own bows to uniquely decorate your special gift-giving opportunities.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Shades of Blue), Glue Gun, Brad, Lace Ribbon, Spray Bottle, Tulle, Twine, Wooden Dowel
- Die-cut five medium Bows, five small Bows and one Bow center. (Due to the intricacy of the dies, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies.)
- Lightly spritz all of the Bow pieces with water to keep the paper from creasing.
- Begin to assemble the 3-D Bow, starting with the center. Roll the center, and thread it with a brad.
- Add to the brad the smaller Bows and then the larger Bows.
- Once assembled, adhere the 3-D Bow to a wooden dowel with the Glue Gun.
- Embellish as desired. Repeat steps 1–5 to create additional 3-D Bows.