Nativity FrameProject #19316
Add creativity to your Christmas! This lovely Nativity Frame project brings out your best and brightest inspiration and puts the true meaning of the season in stylish focus.
Products Used662127-Sizzix Making Essential - Brite-ons Paper Sheets, 6" x 6", Assorted, 25 Sheets 663221-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 6PK - Natividad (Nativity) 663226-Sizzix Textured Impressions Plus Embossing Folder - Flores Navideñas (Christmas Flowers)
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Metallic Silver, White), Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge, Ink Pad (Blue), Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Spray Bottle, White Frame
- Cut a 4" x 6" piece of white cardstock. Spritz the cardstock with water, and emboss it with the Flores Navideñas embossing folder.
- Use an ink blending tool to add blue ink to the embossed panel.
- Die-cut the Natividad scene out of silver metallic cardstock, and die-cut the manger shape out of a black Brite-ons Paper Sheet. (Due to the intricacy of the dies, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies.)
- Adhere the manger to the bottom right side of embossed panel.
- Adhere the Natividad scene to the embossed panel, in front of the manger, with a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet. Adhere the stars to the embossed panel.
- Insert the finished piece into a white frame.