Add creativity to your Christmas! This lovely Nativity Frame project brings out your best and brightest inspiration and puts the true meaning of the season in stylish focus.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Metallic Silver, White), Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge, Ink Pad (Blue), Liquid Adhesive, Paper Trimmer, Spray Bottle, White Frame
- Cut a 4" x 6" piece of white cardstock. Spritz the cardstock with water, and emboss it with the Flores Navideñas embossing folder.
- Use an ink blending tool to add blue ink to the embossed panel.
- Die-cut the Natividad scene out of silver metallic cardstock, and die-cut the manger shape out of a black Brite-ons Paper Sheet. (Due to the intricacy of the dies, we recommend using the Chrome Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies.)
- Adhere the manger to the bottom right side of embossed panel.
- Adhere the Natividad scene to the embossed panel, in front of the manger, with a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet. Adhere the stars to the embossed panel.
- Insert the finished piece into a white frame.