Fa La La Frame
'Tis the season to be jolly! Decorate the holidays with a beautiful textured treasure that transforms ordinary seasonal décor into extraordinary holiday art.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations, Christmas
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Gold, White), Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Frame (5" x 7"), Glue Stick, Gold Foil, Gold Paint Pen, Ink Blending Tool or Foam Sponge, Ink Pads (Blue, Purple), Paper Trimmer
- Cut a 4 1/2" x 6" piece of white cardstock. Open the FA LA LA embossing folder, and apply blue ink to the textured side. Insert the white cardstock into the inked folder, close the folder and emboss the cardstock.
- Using an ink blending tool, add purple ink to the raised texture on the embossed cardstock. Allow the ink to dry.
- Lightly apply a glue stick on the raised texture of the embossed cardstock, and lay gold foil over the glue. Gently peel off the foil to leave gold flecks on the embossed flowers.
- Edge the embossed cardstock with a gold paint pen.
- Cut a 5" x 7" piece of gold cardstock.
- Adhere the embossed cardstock to the center of the gold cardstock with double-sided tape, and insert the layered gold and embossed cardstock in the frame.