Other Supplies: Yarn (Black, Orange, White), Felt (Black), Glue Gun, Googly Eyes, Pipe Cleaners (Black, Green), Scissors, Sewing Needle (Large), Twine
- Using the smallest Pom-Pom Maker with the two halves fit together, wind white yarn around one pair of arms. Wind the yarn evenly back and forth, and stop when the yarn is even with the straight part of the arms on the side. Cut off extra yarn with scissors. Repeat the same step for the other pair of arms.
- Close the Pom-Pom Maker, and cut along each half with scissors.
- Cut a 12" length of yarn, and wrap it around the cut line. Tie a knot, wrapping the yarn around twice.
- Open up the arms of the Pom-Pom Maker, and pull the halves apart to release the pom-pom.
- Trim off any extra long bits of yarn with scissors.
- Use the Glue Gun to embellish the pom-pom as desired to create a Halloween ghost face.
- Create a separate tassel of white yarn to create a ghost body, and attach it to the white pom-pom face.
- Repeat steps 1–6 with different sizes of the Pom-Pom Maker per package instructions to create different Halloween pom-pom creatures.
- Thread twine through the top of the Halloween pom-pom creatures with a large needle. Tie the Halloween pom-pom creatures to a length of twine to create a garland.