Other Supplies: Cardstock (Black), Watercolor Paper, Craft Mat, Distress Oxide Ink (Variety of Green Colors), Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Embossing Ink Pad (Clear), Embossing Pouch, Embossing Powder (Black), Gel Pen (White), Gift Bag (Small), Heat Tool, Hole Punch, Ribbon, Scissors, Washi Tape, Water Spritzer
- On a craft mat, stamp a variety of green Distress Oxide Inks, and gently mist the ink with water. Dab a piece of watercolor paper through the colors on the mat until a desired pattern is created on the surface of the watercolor paper. Dry the watercolor paper with a heat tool.
- Once the watercolor paper is completely dry, go over a portion of the watercolor with an embossing pouch. Stamp the T-Rex with clear embossing ink, layer the image with black embossing powder, tap off any excess powder and emboss the stamped image with a heat tool.
- Align the corresponding Framelits die over the stamped T-Rex, and die-cut. For ease of use, we recommend using the Magnetic Platform to hold the Framelits die in place while the shape is being cut. Cut a piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet to fit behind the T-Rex, and set it aside.
- On the back side of the watercolor paper, attach an Adhesive Sheet. Die-cut the 'You're Dinorriffic' sentiment from the T-Rex set out of the adhesive-backed watercolor paper.
- Die-cut out of black cardstock a heart from the Hearts set and an oval from the Ovals set. With a white gel pen, add dots around the outside edges of the heart and oval.
- Embellish a gift bag with washi tape as desired. On one side of the gift bag, center and adhere the black heart. Adhere the T-Rex to the bottom center of the black heart with the previously cut piece of a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
- Punch a hole on one end of the black oval. Remove the backing from the adhesive-backed die-cut sentiment, and adhere the sentiment to the center of the oval.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and run it through the hole in the oval. Tie the ribbon onto the handles of the gift bag to attach the oval sentiment tag.