XOXO Bee My Valentine Gift BoxProject #19425
This gift box was designed by nature itself! It’s perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day in need of a lovely, inspired thought.
Products Used663188-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 10PK - Valentine Embellishments
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Black, Blue, Gold Glitter, White), Patterned Paper, Crepe Paper (Pink), Double-Sided Tape or Tape Runner, Foam Brush, Glue Gun, Gold Spray Paint, Hole Punch, Paper-Mache Heart Box, Scissors, Twine, White Acrylic Paint, White Glitter
- Trace around the lid of the heart box onto patterned paper, and cut around the traced heart. Set aside the patterned heart.
- Using a foam brush, paint the outer edge of the lid with white acrylic paint. While the paint is still wet, dust white glitter around the rim. Allow the lid to dry. Once dry, adhere the patterned heart to the lid.
- Spray gold paint on the bottom of the box, and set it aside to dry.
- Die-cut the XOXO out of blue cardstock and the banner out of white cardstock. Adhere the banner to the top of the lid with the glue gun, and adhere the XOXO on top of the white banner.
- Die-cut the bumblebee and coordinating embellishment pieces out of black and gold glitter cardstock. Assemble the bumblebee. Adhere gold glitter hearts to the center of each blue O.
- Cut a tag from blue cardstock, and punch a hole at the top. Adhere the bumblebee to the tag, and tie the tag around the banner with twine. Adhere crepe paper to the box with the glue gun.