Faceted Heart Garland
This dimensional delight is always sure to dazzle! With a little fun help from the Thinlits Faceted Heart Die Set by Tim Holtz, you can make a most memorable garland and more.
Theme: Holidays & Celebrations
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Gold, Pink), Baker's Twine (Gold-and-White Combo), Double-Sided Tape, Glue Stick, Gold Foil, Gold Pen, Needle (Long)
- Die-cut a Faceted Heart out of pink cardstock.
- Attach double-sided tape to the tabs on the Faceted Heart die-cut.
- Fold along the score lines of the Faceted Heart die-cut. Edge all the score lines with a gold pen.
- Apply glue randomly to the surface of the heart with glue stick and lay gold foil over the glue. Gently peel off the foil to leave gold flecks on the die-cut.
- Remove the adhesive backing from the double-sided tape and adhere the tabs together to assemble a 3-D heart.
- Snip small holes in the side points of the Faceted Heart with scissors.
- Thread a long needle with a length of baker's twine. Pass the needle and twine through the hole in one side point of the Faceted Heart and out the other.
- Repeat the steps to make additional Faceted Hearts out of gold and pink cardstock, and string them together to create a garland.