Spring Things Hello Card
Spring on a fun new idea! Sizzix inspires your creativity in bold and refreshing ways—including realistic-looking 3-D flowers to adorn your most refreshing makes.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Green, Peach, Pink, Purple, White), Double-Sided Adhesive, Enamel Dots, Liquid Adhesive, Stamp Block
- Using embossing ink, stamp the word Hello from the Spring Phrases set onto white cardstock. Sprinkle gold embossing power over the stamped sentiment, and shake off the excess powder. Set the embossed sentiment with a heat tool. Align the large label die from the Spring Things set over the sentiment, and die-cut.
- Die-cut assorted leaves from the Spring Things set out of green cardstock as desired.
- Die-cut assorted flowers from the Spring Things set out of colored cardstock as desired.
- Shape the flowers with the Paper Sculpting Kit.
- Make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base out of white cardstock.
- Cut a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of blue cardstock, and adhere it to the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Adhere the stamped label to the center of the card front with double-sided adhesive.
- Layer the leaves around the label, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Layer the flowers on top of the leaves, and adhere with liquid adhesive.
- Embellish the centers of the flowers with enamel dots.