Stay ahead of the season and make a bunny headband. With this fun floral creation, you'll always be growing places!
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Cream, Dark Pink, Light Green, Light Pink), Felt (Blue, Cream, Dark Pink, Light Green, Light Pink, Yellow), Glue Gun, Headband, Pom-Poms (3 Pink), Spray Adhesive
- Adhere the dark pink, light pink, light green, blue and cream felt sheets to their corresponding color cardstock using spray adhesive. Leave some cream felt loose for the roses.
- Wrap the mint ribbon around the headband, using hot glue to fix in place.
- Die-cut four small Poppy petals out of dark pink cardstock-backed felt.
- Die-cut two small Poppy petals out of blue cardstock-backed felt.
- Die-cut four leaves out of light green cardstock-backed felt.
- Die-cut three Poppy centers out of cream cardstock-backed felt.
- Die-cut two scalloped-edged roses out of cream felt.
- Die-cut two large roses out of yellow felt.
- Use the large Oval Framelits to die-cut two 'ears' out of the cream cardstock-backed felt and two smaller inner ears out of light pink cardstock-backed felt.
- Hot glue the light pink inner ears onto the cream ears. Then fold the bottom of the ears under the headband hot glue in place.
- Layer two dark pink Poppy petals and hot glue in place.
- Repeat with the remaining two dark pink petals and the blue petals.
- Hot glue the cream centers in the middle of each Poppy, with a pink pom-pom on top.
- Roll the roses to form the flower and hot glue to hold.
- Pinch each leaf in half to add dimension.
- Glue the blue Poppy in the center of the headband, with a cream and yellow rose on either side. Glue the dark pink Poppies to the left and right of the arrangement in the middle.
- Glue the leaves in pairs behind the dark pink Poppies.