Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Cream, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Mint, Yellow), Acrylic Paint (White), Foam Squares, Glue, Ink Pad (Black), Paintbrush, Pearl Gems (Various Sizes), Photograph, Scissors, Sentiment Stamp, Wood Box
- Very roughly, apply the white acrylic paint with the paintbrush to the lid of the box.
- Die-cut your photograph with a small Circle Framelits die.
- Die-cut the corner Geometric Mask with squares out of light yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the dots Geometric Mask out of light pink cardstock and roughly cut an uneven rectangle around the die-cut with scissors. Keep the loose dots.
- Also die-cut the dots mask out of dark pink cardstock. Discard the die-cut but keep the loose dots.
- Roughly cut an uneven rectangle out of mint cardstock with scissors.
- Die-cut the word 'EASTER' using the Pop Art Uppercase set out of dark pink, light pink, yellow and cream cardstock. Also die-cut the accompanying zig zag element out of aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut 22 assorted flower pieces from the Rain Boot Planter set out of dark pink, light pink and cream cardstock. Layer some of the flowers and glue together. Use the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to each one.
- Die-cut three leaf flourishes, one out of aqua and two out of mint cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink onto cream cardstock. Roughly cut an uneven rectangle around it with scissors.
- Glue the squares corner mask onto the box, angling towards the left. Glue the light pink dots cut out on top, with the mint rectangle on top, in the middle of both.
- Glue the photograph to the right of the masks, overlapping them slightly.
- Arrange and glue the letters spelling out 'EASTER' on the mint rectangle, with the zig zag die-cut above them.
- Adhere the cream rectangle with the stamped phrase underneath the letters with foam squares.
- Arrange the flowers and leaf flourishes around the photograph and glue in place.
- Scatter the loose light pink and dark pink dots across the box and glue in place.
- Adhere pearl gems in different sizes on the letters, in the flower centers and on the box.