Easter Eggs Card #2
For all the fun eggs-tras, turn to Sizzix for your Spring cardmaking. There's always a shape to make the season eggs-actly what you want it to be.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Cream, Light Pink, Mint), Ribbon (Thin Blue), Glue, Tape
- Fold the cream cardstock to form a card and trim to desired size.
- Die-cut the egg from the Duck & Duckling die out of light pink, mint and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the dots mask from the Pop Art Lowercase die in blue and light pink cardstock. Discard the die-cut but keep the loose dots.
- Die-cut the zigzag element from the Pop Art Lowercase die out of mint and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the zigzag element from the Pop Art Uppercase die in mint and light pink cardstock.
- Arrange the blue zigzag die-cut and some of the light pink and blue dots on the mint egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Arrange the larger mint zigzag die-cut and some of the blue dots on the pink egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzag to fit.
- Arrange the pink zigzag die-cut and the smaller mint zigzag die-cut on the blue egg. Glue in place and trim the zigzags to fit.
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom section of the card, fixing in place on the reverse size with tape.
- Glue the decorated eggs on top of the ribbon in the bottom left corner of the card.