Elephant Napkin Ring
A little elephant goes a long way in defining a fun-themed tablescape.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Dark Blue, Dark Pink, Gray, Light Blue, Light Pink, Mint*), Double-Sided Tape, Foam Squares, Glue, Napkin, Scissors
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice.
- Use scissors to cut a rectangle out of light pink cardstock, long enough to fit around the napkin with slight overlap. Use double-sided tape to stick the ends together to form a loop.
- Die-cut a small Scallop Circle out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a slightly smaller Circle out of textured mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the baby elephant out of dark blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the elephant ear out of light blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the elephant eye and tail out of gray cardstock.
- Glue the eye, tail and ear into place on the blue elephant.
- Glue the whole elephant onto the textured mint Circle.
- Glue the mint Circle onto the scalloped circle.
- Adhere the whole shape to the light pink loop with foam squares.