Elephants are adorable. So why not put this adorable one on a straw and you'll be sipping in style in no time.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Dark Blue, Gray, Light Blue), Foam Squares, Paper Straw
- Die-cut the leaf flourish from the Spring Things set out of aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut the baby elephant from the Baby Jungle Animals set out of dark blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the elephant ear out of light blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the elephant eye and tail out of gray cardstock.
- Glue the eye, tail and ear into place on the blue elephant.
- Glue the leaf flourish behind the elephant, curving down to the right.
- Adhere the whole shape to the straw with a foam square.