Pour on the creativity! This Floral Bottle makes for beautiful blooming décor with Sizzix and your unique styling.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue Cream Dark Yellow, Green, Light Pink, Light Yellow, Salmon), Blue Organza Ribbon, Flat-Back Gems, Glass Bottle, Glue, Hole Punch, String
- Wrap the string around the neck of the bottle and hot glue to secure. Trim the ends.
- Die-cut a Scallop Circle out of cream cardstock.
- Punch a hole in one edge.
- Die-cut 20 assorted flowers from the Rain Boot Planter set out of salmon, light pink, light yellow, dark yellow and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut six small leaf flourishes out of aqua and green cardstock.
- Layer some of the flowers and glue together. Use the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to each flower.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves around the Scallop Circle and glue in place.
- Add gems to the centers of the flowers.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole and tie it around the neck of the bottle with a bow.