Floral Bottle #2
Is your creativity all bottled up? Uncork it with a beautiful bottle that pours on the floral décor for any setting.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Cream, Dark Yellow, Green, Light Pink, Light Yellow, Salmon), Flat-Back Gems, Glass Bottle, Glue, Hole Punch, Ink Pad (Black), Sentiment Stamp, String
- Wrap the string around the neck of the bottle and secure with hot glue. Trim the ends.
- Die-cut a large Circle out of cream cardstock.
- Use a hole punch to make a hole at one edge.
- Die-cut 18 assorted flowers from the Rain Boot Planter set out of salmon, light pink, light yellow, dark yellow and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut two circle flower centers out of dark yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut three small leaf flourishes out of aqua and green cardstock.
- Layer the flowers in groups of twos and threes. Glue together.
- Add gems to the centers of some of the flowers.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the cream Circle in black ink.
- Arrange the flowers and leaves around the edge of the Circle and glue in place.
- Thread the ribbon through the punched hole and tie in a bow around the neck of the bottle.