Thirsty for some sweet storage? Take a sip of style with this fantastic Floral Box.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Cream, Green, Pink, Teal), Clothespin, Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Pearl Gems, String
- Die-cut the small flower from the 3-D Flowers die out of cream cardstock. Roll to form the rose and secure with hot glue.
- Die-cut the trio of leaves from the Garden Greens set out of aqua cardstock and cut off the stalks. Pinch in half to add dimension and adhere with hot glue to the base of the rose.
- Die-cut two leaf branches from the Garden Greens set out of green cardstock and one mistletoe branch out of teal cardstock. Adhere the stems to the base of the rose with hot glue.
- Adhere pearl gems to the mistletoe die-cut.
- Die-cut four 5-petal flowers from the Spring Things set, two out of cream cardstock and two out of pink cardstock.
- Layer the cream flowers and glue in place.
- Repeat with the pink flowers and add a pearl gem to the center.
- Glue the flowers onto the leaf and mistletoe branches.
- Die-cut the box out of blue cardstock and assemble with double-sided tape.
- Wrap brown string around the top of the box and knot.
- Use the clothespin to close the box and attach the branches and flowers in place.