Floral Cake Topper #2
Can you top this? Put this Floral Cake Topper atop your next cake for the prettiest presentation.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Dark Pink, Mint, Pale Pink), Flat-Back Gems, Glue, String, White Paper Straws
- Die-cut two small leaf flourishes out of aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut the seven-petal flower out of dark pink, light pink, mint and blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the v-petal flower out of dark pink, light pink, mint and blue cardstock.
- Glue the v-petal flowers on top of the coordinating larger flower.
- Use the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension.
- Adhere a flat-back gem to the center of each flower.
- Use the hot glue gun to adhere the leaf flourishes to a short length of brown string. Glue the flowers on top. Tie the ends of the string to the paper straws and secure with hot glue if desired. Trim the string ends.