Flower Cupcake Topper #3
A flower here. A flower there. A flower where? Get ready to make any cupcake bloom with added beauty with this terrific topper.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Orange, Yellow), Cocktail Stick, Flat-Back Gem, Glue
- Die-cut one large 6-petal flower out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut one 8-petal flower out of orange cardstock.
- Layer the flowers and glue together.
- Add a flat-back gem to the center of the flower.
- Use hot glue to attach the whole flower to the top of the cocktail stick.