Giraffe Napkin Ring
Stick out your neck creatively! This napkin ring makes your table settings a wonderfully wild experience.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Brown , Dark Pink, Light Pink, Mint*, Orange, Yellow), Double-Sided Tape, Foam Squares, Glue, Napkin, Scissors
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice.
- Use scissors to cut out a rectangle of light pink cardstock, long enough to fit around the napkin with a slight overlap. Use double-sided tape to stick the ends together to form a loop.
- Die-cut a small Scallop Circle out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a slightly smaller Circle out of textured mint cardstock.
- Place the two giraffe dies together, the smaller inside the larger, and die-cut together out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the larger giraffe out of orange cardstock.
- Die-cut the giraffe features out of brown cardstock.
- Glue the yellow giraffe to the orange giraffe so the color shows through the holes.
- Glue the features in place.
- Glue the whole giraffe onto the textured mint circle.
- Glue the Circle onto the Scallop Circle.
- Adhere the whole shape to the light pink loop with foam squares.