Make a straw that leave them in awe. This inspired giraffe is charming right down to its straw neck!
Theme: Birds & Insects
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Brown, Orange, Yellow), Foam Squares, Glue, Paper Straw
- Die-cut the leaf flourish from the Spring Things die set out of aqua cardstock.
- Place the two Giraffe dies together, the smaller inside the larger, and die-cut out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the larger Giraffe die (the Framelits die) out of orange cardstock.
- Die-cut the Giraffe features out of brown cardstock.
- Glue the yellow Giraffe on top of the orange one, so the color shows through the holes.
- Glue the features in place.
- Glue the leaf flourish behind the Giraffe, curving down to the right.
- Adhere the whole shape to the straw with foam squares.