Giraffe Cupcake Topper
This Cupcake Topper stands head and shoulders above the rest! With Sizzix, every detail can be wildly fun.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Brown, Dark pink, Mint*, Orange, Yellow), Glue, Topper
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice
- Die-cut a small Scallop Circle out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a slightly smaller Circle out of textured mint cardstock.
- Place the two giraffe dies together, the smaller inside the larger, and die-cut together out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the larger giraffe out of orange cardstock.
- Die-cut the giraffe features out of brown cardstock.
- Glue the yellow giraffe to the orange giraffe so the color shows through the holes.
- Glue the features in place.
- Glue the whole giraffe onto the textured mint Circle.
- Glue the mint Circle onto the scalloped pink Circle.
- Adhere the whole shape onto the topper with hot glue.