Happy Easter Card #6Project #19888
You don’t have to have webbed feet to appreciate this adorable card that makes Spring truly your thing!
Products Used663306-Sizzix Bigz Die - Duck & Duckling 663310-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 37PK - Pop Art Uppercase 663311-Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 33PK - Pop Art Lowercase 663007-Sizzix Making Essential - Cardstock, 8 1/4" x 11 5/8", 20 Assorted Colors, 80 Sheets
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Cream, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Mint, Orange, Teal, Yellow), Foam Squares, Glue, Scissors
- Fold the cream cardstock to make a card base of the desired size.
- Die-cut the Duckling out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the beak and feet out of orange cardstock.
- Die-cut the letters “EASTER” from the Pop Art Uppercase set out of a variety of cardstock colors.
- Die-cut the letters “happy” from the Pop Art Lowercase set out of a variety of cardstock colors.
- Die-cut the zigzag and other embellishment pieces from the Pop Art Uppercase and Pop Art Lowercase sets out of a variety of cardstock colors.
- Cut an asymmetric rectangle shape out of mint cardstock.
- Glue the mint shape onto the card front, to the left-hand side.
- Glue the features onto the Duckling and adhere it to the right hand side of the card with foam squares.
- Glue the letters onto the mint shape.
- Scatter the Pop Art shapes around the card and adhere in place.