Other Supplies: Cardstock (Brown, Dark Pink, Light Pink, Mint*, Yellow), Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Foam Squares, Napkin, Scissors
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice.
- Use scissors to cut out a rectangle of light pink cardstock, long enough to fit around the napkin with a slight overlap. Stick the ends together with double-sided tape to form a loop.
- Die-cut a small Scallop Circle out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a slightly smaller Circle out of the textured mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the lion and ear out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the lion mane and features out of brown cardstock.
- Glue the eye, tail, nose, mane and ear into place on the lion.
- Glue the whole lion onto the textured mint Circle.
- Glue the Circle onto the Scallop Circle.
- Adhere the whole shape to the light pink loop with foam squares.