Everyone loves the adorable. This Lion Straw stirs up plenty of fun imagery for any kids' party or whimsical occasion.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Brown, Yellow), Foam Squares, Glue, Paper Straw
- Die-cut the leaf flourish from the Spring Things die set out of aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut the lion and ear out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the lion mane and features out of brown cardstock.
- Glue the eye, tail, nose, mane and ear into place on the lion.
- Glue the leaf flourish behind the lion, curving down to the right.
- Adhere the whole shape onto the straw with foam squares.