Other Supplies: Cardstock (Brown, Dark Pink, Mint*, Yellow), Glue, Topper
*Use textured mint cardstock or an embossing folder of your choice
- Die-cut a small Scallop Circle out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a slightly smaller Circle out of textured mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the lion and ear out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut the lion mane and features out of brown cardstock.
- Glue the eye, tail, nose, mane and ear into place on the lion.
- Glue the whole lion onto the textured mint Circle.
- Glue the mint Circle onto the scalloped circle.
- Fix the whole shape onto the topper with hot glue.