Midnight Hare Card
Whether it's a child's wall or a fantastic card, this Midnight Hare is where you'll find the true lovers of a truly whimsical scene.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Dark Cream, Dark Pink, Light Pink, White, Yellow), Glue, Ink Pad (Black), Scissors, Sentiment Stamp
- Fold the white cardstock to form a card base of the desired size.
- Die-cut Midnight Hare die out of dark cream, dark pink, light pink and green cardstock.
- Die-cut the stars and moon out of yellow cardstock.
- Trim the plants from the green die-cut and adhere them to the cream die-cut.
- Trim two flowers from the dark pink die-cut and adhere them onto the cream die-cut.
- Trim two flowers from the light pink die-cut and adhere them onto the cream die-cut.
- Glue the bunny and flowers onto the card front.
- Glue the moon next to the bunny, trimming the lower point so that it sits close to the hare.
- Arrange and glue the stars around the hare.
- Using black ink, stamp your phrase underneath the hare.