There's always room to bloom! Put a poppy on a jar and it will be beautiful, even from afar.
Theme: Flowers, Plants & Trees
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Green, Dark Gray, Red), Flat-Back Gem, Glass Jar, Glue Gun, String
- Wrap the string around the jar and hot glue in place. Trim the ends.
- Die-cut two large petals and two small petals out of red cardstock.
- Die-cut two large centers out of dark gray cardstock.
- Die-cut one small center out of red cardstock.
- Die-cut two leaves out of green cardstock.
- Use the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to each petal.
- Using the hot glue gun, layer two large red petals and two small red petals. Rotate each petal layer slightly so there are no gaps between them.
- Glue the dark gray center on top following the same method.
- Glue the red center on top.
- Glue both leaves onto the back of the flower.
- Add a flat-back gem in the center of the flower.
- Glue the flower onto the jar.