Rain Boot Cupcake Topper
Whether it's April showers or Spring flowers, this cupcake topper has your cupcakes covered!
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Aqua, Blue, Dark Pink, Yellow), Cocktail Stick, Flat-Back Gems, Glue, Glue Gun
- Die-cut the rain boot out of yellow cardstock.
- Die-cut two leaf flourishes out of aqua cardstock.
- Die-cut a 5-petal flower and a v-petal flower out of dark pink cardstock.
- Die-cut a 7-petal flower and a 12-petal flower out of blue cardstock.
- Layer the dark pink flowers and glue together. Fix the flat-back gem to the center.
- Repeat the process with the blue flowers.
- Use the tools in the Paper Sculpting Kit to add dimension to the flowers.
- Glue the leaf flourishes to the back of the boot, sticking out of the top.
- Glue the flowers to the leaves.
- Using hot glue, attach the whole boot to the top of the cocktail stick.