Rev up our Cupcake Box with this 50s-style robot. It's geared toward anyone's inner child or those in need of classic technology fix.
Other Supplies: Cardstock (Blue, Gray, Mint, Silver, White, Yellow), Double-Sided Tape, Glue, Glue Gun, Ribbon (Mint), Scissors
- Die-cut the pieces for the box out of white cardstock and assemble with double-sided tape.
- Wrap a mint ribbon around the box and tie with a bow.
- Die-cut the Robot out of blue cardstock.
- Die-cut the eyes and mouth out of white cardstock.
- Die-cut the Robot, the nose, two large cogs and two small cogs out of yellow cardstock.
- Cut off the yellow robot's 'ear' bolts, feet and hands and discard the rest.
- Die-cut the Robot and chest cage out of silver cardstock.
- Cut off the silver robot's 'ear' bolts, head bolt and knees and discard the rest.
- Die-cut one large cog and two small cogs out of mint cardstock.
- Die-cut the inner eyes out of gray cardstock.
- Glue all the individual elements onto the blue Robot.
- Hot glue the Robot onto the ribbon.